The best possible use of the world’s economic, environmental and energy resources.
Our advanced biofuels technology offers countless environmental, infrastructure and consumer benefits for the new energy economy.
- Scalable to vast production levels that will contribute significantly toward reducing the nation’s dependence on fossil fuels while helping to meet booming demands for clean, renewable fuels.
- Can produce clean, renewable fuels using any plant material – wood, grass, agricultural waste — as feedstock, giving states and communities new flexibility to resolve the complex controversies of responsible land management and energy crop development.
- Clean, renewable drop-in fuels that literally replace petroleum products because they are one hundred percent compatible with the world’s existing automobiles, trucks, aircraft, pipelines and distribution infrastructure.
- Less expensive than petroleum gasoline and other petroleum fuels, even without government subsidies.
- Game-changing production efficiency that can produce more gallons of green fuel per ton of renewable biomass than other biofuels processes.
- A field-to-fuel lifecycle that reduces greenhouse gas compared to petroleum gasoline.
- Ultra-high temperature process that avoids the problem of tar formation found in other gasification methods.
- Maximizes synthesis gas production by integrating clean, abundant natural gas with biomass feedstock, facilitating the most efficient utilization of hydrogen from both the biomass and natural gas to produce higher yields than any other biomass process.